With over 70 years of experience, we have great pride in our unmatched level of engineering excellence.
The tight tolerances of our precision tooling, extended die life enabled by customized tungsten carbide cutting inserts and investment in cost-efficient manufacturing methods and equipment are all important to the success of your product. We offer in-house tool design, global tool sourcing and fully-equipped tool rooms for tooling maintenance.
Additionally, we have:
- Fully self-sufficient tooling maintenance and repair capabilities in all divisions
- Asset management database to monitor tooling condition, die life, repairs and preventative maintenance
- Flexibility to build tooling in house or outsource
- Proprietary carbides and lubricants to extend die life
- Apprenticeship programs to develop talent
Statistical Process Control Globally Supported by Infinity QS®
Our Quality Assurance process is one of the most effective and thorough of any lamination supplier in the world. We use the very best precision stamping tools (dies) available in the world and conduct a variety of physical inspections and statistical analysis to ensure that every project is completed on time. Through the use of the most high-tech equipment available, we have a unified data repository that connects each of our facilities worldwide. We also utilize data collection and integration, real-time monitoring and analysis, and advanced reporting to ensure tight process control so that every part we make exceeds expectations each and every time.