Read below for details about Tempel Chicago's internship program.
- Completion of Junior year at college
- Ability to start June 1 and work until August 15
- Majoring in physics, engineering, marketing, finance, economics or business
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Interest in the steel and motor technology industry and Tempel's business
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Paid internship
- Potential for a full-time job offer
- Assigned corporate mentor
- Professional/managerial training by corporate professionals
- Opportunity to work for a company that supplies cutting-edge industries
|The Career Paths
- Supply Chain
||To hear individual employees discuss how they've achieved their career goals, click here.