Job interviews give you and Tempel the opportunity to decide how well your skills align with the needs of the company. To help you prepare for the interview and put your best foot forward, keep in mind the interview tips below:
- Research Tempel to learn more about who we are and what we do.
- Review the description of the job you are interviewing for and be prepared to speak to how your skills best match the job requirements.
- Arrive for the interview on time (10 minutes early is even better).
- Tempel campuses are large, so know exactly where you are expected to arrive. The
Tempel Chicago Visitor’s Guide, for example, provides helpful information to those visiting that campus.
- Dress appropriately for the position you are interviewing for.
- Bring extra copies of your resume.
- Bring your work portfolio, if applicable.